Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/01/04

Pain and blood

Hi doc
I'm 24 yrs old been married for two yrs. For the past 6 months my husband was went to Span for a short course bt when he came back we had sex almost everyday coz we missed it so badly.
A week down the line I noticed that when I went to the ladies I had a problem when I passed urine. Its not painful bt when I finish its like I'm reaching orgasm and then there are small trace of blood like fluid. A day after I noyice that I cant hold urine as much as I use to.
At the moment we are on a holiday bt I will be in town on Friday. Do I have to hurry up and get medical assistance or what.
I cant believe I'm asking this, can in be a STI, can he be cheating on me? Whats wrong with me, pls help.
Desperate!

It is more likely that you have a bladder infection. Try drinking lots of water and taking Citrosoda. If this does not help, you should see a doctor.