Posted by: Mandy | 2005/01/04

Pain and blood

Hi doc
I'm 24 yrs old been married for two yrs. For the past 6 months my husband was went to Span for a short course bt when he came back we had sex almost everyday coz we missed it so badly.
A week down the line I noticed that when I went to the ladies I had a problem when I passed urine. Its not painful bt when I finish its like I'm reaching orgasm and then there are small trace of blood like fluid. A day after I noyice that I cant hold urine as much as I use to.
At the moment we are on a holiday bt I will be in town on Friday. Do I have to hurry up and get medical assistance or what.
I cant believe I'm asking this, can in be a STI, can he be cheating on me? Whats wrong with me, pls help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It is more likely that you have a bladder infection. Try drinking lots of water and taking Citrosoda. If this does not help, you should see a doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.