Question
Posted by: Sp | 2008/02/04

Pain after miscarriage

I had a miscarriage and have never been to a doctor because of personal reasons, I had an affair and I couldn't take the chance.
The thing is I am in pain it feels like a period pain just a lot worse and it comes and goes, should I be worried?

Youn certainly should see a doctor. I cannot tell what this is from this side of the screen.

2
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/02/04

Hi Sp

If you still want to conceive I'll advice you not to risk coz I miscarried and I had D&C done but there was retained products and I had pains , I had to go back to the hospital .This could affect your fertility.Go see a doc before its too late.

Goodluck

Reply to Pumi
Posted by: concerned | 2008/02/04

SP, I don't understand you, after the miscarriage u did not bother to go to the GP bcoz of an affair? Don't u think you put ur life at risk?

Reply to concerned