Posted by: Sp | 2008/02/04

Pain after miscarriage

Hi there

I had a miscarriage and have never been to a doctor because of personal reasons, I had an affair and I couldn't take the chance.
The thing is I am in pain it feels like a period pain just a lot worse and it comes and goes, should I be worried?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Youn certainly should see a doctor. I cannot tell what this is from this side of the screen.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/02/04

Hi Sp

If you still want to conceive I'll advice you not to risk coz I miscarried and I had D&C done but there was retained products and I had pains , I had to go back to the hospital .This could affect your fertility.Go see a doc before its too late.


Reply to Pumi
Posted by: concerned | 2008/02/04

SP, I don't understand you, after the miscarriage u did not bother to go to the GP bcoz of an affair? Don't u think you put ur life at risk?

Reply to concerned

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.