Question
Posted by: Babiyo's mum | 2007/12/04

pain after caesarean

I had a caesarean for the birth of my 1st baby 3 months ago, but i have burning pains on the operation scar. The area above and below the cut (vagina area) is so sensitive that it even feels uncormfortable showering. Sometimes there is pain in my stomache and it gets so bad that i keel over. My gyna at my 6 week check-up said that all looked well, but is the pain normal.

Also, I am breast-feeding and have not had my period since. Is it normal as i only "bled" for a few days after the caesarean. I had endmetriosis an ovarian cysts removed a few times and was told that i may have difficulty in falling pregnant - do u think hat it may be a recurrence?

am i just worrying over nothing?

Thanking you in advance

The pain sounds more than normal.
It is normal not to bleed while breastfeeding.

1
Posted by: ally | 2008/12/06

she has been in pain for the last two days after caesarian section

Reply to ally