Question
Posted by: powermate | 2007/04/09

pain after birth

I have terrible pain under both feet after pregnancy. Almost as though I stood on something and the pain stays forever. After lying down getting up takes a few minutes for the pain to get better and walk properly. the pain is in the arch of the foot and is painful to touch and reflexology is excruciatingly painful.

Expert ImageArchive

this is not uncommon after pregnanvy, you have a condition called plantar fasciitis, and you need the help of a physio and a podiatrist

call the SA Podiatrry assn 0861 100 249 and get referred to a podiatrist