Question
Posted by: NN | 2005/01/12

Pain after abortion

I had an abortion about a month ago. I bled for a couple of days (which is natural) ut I kept on having sharp pains in the left side of my abdomen. I phoned the clinc and they said that I must take some medication. I did and it went away after 3 days. Now I have my period for the first time after the abortion and it is really heavy and I have severe abdominal pain. I have to walk slowly, It even hurts when I sit down. Is this normal?

You may have had some infection following the abortion. It may be best to see your gynaecologist for a check up.

6
Posted by: NN | 2005/01/12

Well I really do not care what other people think and it was my choice. And it is definately not murder in my opinion!!!!

Reply to NN
Posted by: SUE | 2005/01/12

OH plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Im not judging anyone but someone has to make that woman realise she cant take the easy way out.

She had sex with someone and should have take responsibilty for it...people take sex and pregnancy far to lightly!!!

9 weeks - that murder in my books..sorry for the harness but that is the truth!

Reply to SUE
Posted by: Disgusted at Sue | 2005/01/12

Sheesh ! Ease off Sue.

You don't know the poor woman's circumstances, so don't be so quick to judge her ! If you don't have any constructive advice to give her, rather keep your bitchy comments to yourself.

Reply to Disgusted at Sue
Posted by: SUE | 2005/01/12

What do you expect - u were messing with your insides (which isnt noraml to do at all) of course you are going to exerince some pain - sorry but have to say this - after all you killed a life so even if you dont have emotional pain maybe its a good thing you feel physical one to make you realise you were very wrong!

Reply to SUE
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/12

Go to a doctor/gynea so they can do an internal.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jill | 2005/01/12

Maybe you have an infection. You should have yourself checked out by a good gynaecologist.

Reply to Jill