Question
Posted by: LaMontre | 2007/08/10

pain

I have a huge problem.When I have to releave myself (do a number 2) it is extremely painful, it is as if i swallowed a piece of glass or something.it is excruciating pain and afterwards it feels sore during the course of the day. What can be the cause of this and how can i cure it. Please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it might be a anal fissure or hemorrhoids. you need to drink 2 liters of water. Make sure you wipe yourself proper, if possible use a bidet. if you suffer from constipation this needs to be addressed. Weleda makes a cream for hemorrhoids (it has ingredient that will help soothe the rectum). Make sure there is no blood in the stool or on the paper. If this has been a problem for a while i suggest you have it seen to - consult your practitioner.

Dr Debbie

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/29

I have a serious anal problem, had it for the past year and a half. The pain has gotten so extreme that at times I can't sit down or put any kind of pressure on it. I went to see my doctor and she said I have a hemmorhoid and anal fissure. She gave me some meds which really helped, I was able to go to the toilet and have no pain while and after going to the toilet. However, as soon as my meds were done, it started all over again. I've been drinking lots of water, eating high fibre foods and applying numbing gel to the area but nothing works. The pain lasts 5-8 hours after going to the toilet and really affects my performance at work or at any thing I do. My doctor suggested surgery to have the hemmorhoid removed, but unfortunately I don't have funds to do that right now. This problem is honestly ruining my life. Please tell me what Iccan do to take this pain away or to soften the stools to prevent 8 hours of pain. I've tried EVERYTHING! Please help :(

Posted by: Betty | 2008/01/06

What should be done about anal fissures that continues bleeding for a year. I was diagnosed with it and had a colonoscopy. Went to a dietician and the diet helped a little bit, but the bleeding and painfull toilet going continues. I am using pre- and pro-biotics and something to restore intestinal balance which also guarantee I can go regularly to a toilet. Will I ever get normal again, should I just wait more?

Reply to Betty