Question
Posted by: D | 2007/03/10

PAIN

I WENT TO THE DOC BECAUSE OF PAIN DURING SEX, THEY TOLD ME MY UTERUS IS BENT AWAY FROM MY "BLAAS" I STILL HAVE THE PAIN BUT IT GOT A LOT WORSE AND I HAVE NO SEX URGE. I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. CAN I DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? I AM ON YASMIN

If the pain is due to a retroverted uterus, a pessary can be inserted to correct the position and surgery is also an option. The pain should not only be of 3 weeks duration if it is due to the position of the uterus though.

1
Posted by: D | 2007/03/13

Thanx, but what do you mean by the pain should not be only for 3 weeks? Is it suppossed to be longer? or is something else maybe wrong?

Reply to D