Question
Posted by: sandy | 2007/04/25

ozone 63

hi i need your help please my dad had a bypass 4 yrs ago, some one gave him a bottle of ozone 63 they said it was oxygen but in aliquid formula to be taken twice a day any advice on this would it help him? pls reply

Dear Sandy
The FDA has not approved ozone as a dietary supplement or a medicine and I could find few scientific articles testing the efficacy of ozone supplements. There was one study done on diabetic patients that had positive outcomes and no serious side effects, in Cuba. See http://www.newsrx.com/newsletters/Clinical-Trials-Week/2006-01-16/0116200633367CT.html