Question
Posted by: rm | 2004/10/06

ovulation test

my cycle is gone off. i used to have a regular 28 day cycle when i was on the pill. i am trying to fall pregnant.is there a test that determines when and whether one is ovulating and what exactly does this test entail. i am feeling a bit anxious as i want to conceive soon.

A day 21 PROGESTERONE would confirm if you are ovulating

2
Posted by: Ella | 2004/10/06

You can also buy an Ovulation Test Kit at your pharmacy.

Before I fell pregnant I used to count the days on my own. But never fell pregnant. I then bought the Ovulation Kit and followed the instructions on the pamflet.

Fell pregnant within the 1st month of using the test. The best test is CLEARPLAN. Just ask your pharmacist.

Ella

Reply to Ella
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/06

Hi you can have a day 21 pregestorone test to make sure you are ovulating. If you want to know the exact dates taht you are ovulating you should get an ovulation kit - available from pharmacies. However for the first few months of stopping the pill, your period will be disruppted while it tries to stabilise again.

Reply to Shirls