Question
Posted by: GEENIE | 2007/04/24

Ovulation symptoms

Good day doctor,

I had a miscarriage and dc 5 months ago. Since then, my cycle has been irregular except for the past 2 months when it was 33days.
When I finish my period, about 4 or 5 days thereafter, I start getting a white vaginal discharge and sometimes it is quite sticky/slimy - but always white - does this mean I am ovulating? What are the symptoms of ovulating and can one ovulate more than once a month?

What can I use to stabilise my period and to help us conceive faster? Why does so many gynaes recommend staminogro?

My skin also break out severely around my chin area just before and just after my period, what can I use to help?

Thank you :)

The ovulaiton discharge is clear like egg-white. Some women also have pain at this time.\ It is possible to ovulate twice in a month, though this is not usual.
The first thing to do would be to test whether you are ovulating.It sounds like your periods have stabilised now.
Staminogro is a vitamin compound which is always good, but its effectiveness in speeding up conception has not been proven.
For the skin, try one of the simple anti-acne lotions that you can get at any pharmacy.