Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2007/05/07

Ovulation - Stupid question

I know this is a really stupid question but i am unclear on this and would greatly appreciate assistance with this if possible

How does one calculate the days when one should ovulate? Because i have been told than one can ovulation anytime from day 8 to day 16 but this seems so vague and i would really like to also be able to caluclate my ovulation dates in future. Ive also been told that its always day 14 and then ive been told to calculate 14 from the start of my next period backwards and that would be my ovulation date? Please could someone help me?

My last period was on April 18th... My cycle is a 30 day cycle as i have now been put on provera to push back my period three days because of my upcoming wedding in July, So i was then told my ovulation dates would be anywhere from the 3May to 7May. Is this correct?

Please help me im so lost
Blondie!

You work out the length of your cycle. Yours is 30 days so you should ovulate on Day 16. The Provera confuses the picture a bit, but your dates are appoximately correct.

2
Posted by: CHILLED | 2007/05/07

another good one is www dot askdramy dot com

it has an ovulation calulator and lots more!!!

Reply to CHILLED
Posted by: chocolate | 2007/05/07

Hi Blondie
I also wanted a answer to your question few months ago. and I was told to go to yourdays.com. I did so and calculated my ovulation days and I suggest you do so.I HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN.
GOOD LUCK

Reply to chocolate