Posted by: Nads | 2008/10/21

Ovulation - Pregnancy

For the past 3 months we are trying to conceive after I left the pill in beginning - mid July. I had regular periods with a cycle of 34 days and this week is the time I' m ovulating occording calculation and so. Now this week of ovulating I' m getting those cramps one usually get with your period and I also feel very light headed. We do have intercourse every day as we don' t want to miss a day during ovulation. I do take folic acid, vitamins &  minerals and omega 3 &  6 to improve heath to conceive. What I want to know is, is these symptoms I have normal and are there any signs or feelings that one have of conceiving taking place?

This is probably related to ovulation and hormonal changes . You do not feel when you are conceiving.