Question
Posted by: Jade01 | 2004/10/13

Ovulation - Predictor- Signs

This is my first time using an saliva ovulation detector kit and my readings are as follows:

First day of period: 01 October
08/10 Not Fertile
09/10 Transitional (Intercourse)
10/10 Transitional
11/10 Fertile (Intercourse)
12/10 Fertile
13/10 Transitional

Up until ovulation I had the normal ovulation symptoms (sore breasts etc). It now looks as if I am past ovulation and I have terribly sore breasts and a terrible headache.

My apologies for my ignorance but is this normal and how soon can I take a pregnancy test?

Wait for a period and if none, then do a pregnancy test. You could be pre-menstrual or indeed pregnant

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/13

I have noticed similar symptoms after ovulation for the last two months but it turned out to be nothing. YOu can take a pregnancy test after you miss your period.

Reply to Shirls