Question
Posted by: CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!! | 2004/02/09

OVULATION: PLEASE HELP ME LADIES!!!!

I ovulated on the 25th Jan, my partner and i had sex twice on that day, is it possible that i could be pregnant, as my period is due this Wednesday, i do feel slightly uncomfortable, my breasts have been sore for 2wks, my period usually comes on or before 3 days, but still nothing.We had sex in that week as well..can i take a preg test or is it too soon..

It is too soon. Wait 4-5 days.

2
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2004/02/09

Thanx J...

Reply to CONFUSED
Posted by: J | 2004/02/09

The best thing might be to wait and see if you do get your periods this week. This could be the reason that you are experiencing soreness in your breasts. If you don't get your periods this week (not sure if you are very regular), maybe it will be a good idea to see a doctor or take the pregnancy test...just to be sure. Don;t stress too much as yet, you might not be pregnant aferall

Reply to J