Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2008/06/12

Ovulation... PLEASE HELP ME!!

I went off the pill in August last year. Had normal periods till December (every month on the 14th) Didnt have one in January. My last period was February (the 14th) of this year. Skipped 3 months. My period started again today. I just want to find out when i will ovulate as i am not sure what my cycle is. Can anyone please help me. I am desperately wanting a baby and want to know when the right time will be. Please help me!!!!

It is not normal to skip 3 months. You are most likely not ovulating. See a gynae for advice.