Question
Posted by: Latish | 2006/04/05

Ovulation + PCOS

I have PCOS,i am on metformin for 3months now + on provera
to bring on a period every month because i am not ovulating & my gynae had prescribed 500g Fertomid to take 2(100g) on the 2nd day of my period till day 6 which i completed.On day 12 til this morning day 14 of my menstrual cycle i have noticed some cervical mucus,clear & stretchy,could it be that i am now ovulating,I really want to fall pregnant,i have been having intercourse from the day i noticed the mucus.

Please can someone advise if there will be a chance that i can fall pregnant & when can i do a pregnancy test to find out.

It sounds like you are ovulaing and you have had sex at the right time. Wait and see whether you miss a period before doing a pregnancy test.