Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/12/11

Ovulation Pains

I suffer from abdominal pain every month after my periods this normally happens on about day 14. I have been to a doc and he told me they are ovulaton pains. What causes this and how can I avoid this pain without taking medication. I have found that anti-inflammtory's are the only things that seem to help. The pain is excruciating.

Any advise?

When the egg is released, this often irritated the lining of the badomen. There isn't anything you can do to prevent this unless you go on the Pill to stop ovulation. If the anti-inflammatories help, it is fine to take them.

1
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

sorry but its part of being a woman , you must start to appreciate the pains its such a good singh, wish i got them !

Reply to gina