Question
Posted by: pie | 2005/07/25

ovulation pain

Hi all,

Ive been off the pill for two months and am TTC. Please can you tell me what ovulation pain feels like. I have got a stitch like pain on my left side, just above my hip bone.

thanks

Pie x

If it occurs at midcycle and lasts about 24 hours, it is probably ovulation pain.

1
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/25

I posted about the same thing earlier, but I know it is ovulation pain because I tested with the ovulation kit yesterday and it was positive.

I think what you are describing could be it. For me it is like a sharp pain just above the hip bone as well, mine is just on the right side.

Since being off the pill I have had it very badly. I am visiting my gynae of Wednesday and I will ask her about it. I don't know about you but mine is very bad. I nearly went to the hospital last night as I could not take it anymore.

I will let you know what she said if you would like to know what the cause is.

Cheers
Z

Reply to Zettie