Question
Posted by: Silver | 2004/12/15

Ovulation & endo etc

Is it possible for one to ovulate with endo or cysts etc. I am ovulating every month for sure but I 'm still strugglig to get pregnant. I have made an appointment with my gynae for next year to check for all these other things. My husband will also be going for tests. I feel very down this month for some reason I thought this was my month and on Saturday when my periods started I just broke down in tears. I have been vey positive for about a year now I just didn't think this year would pass without me being 5 weeks preg or something.

Endometriosis does not cause you not to ovulate and it is possible to ovulate if you have an ovarian cyst. The problem could be that the endometriosis has damaged your tubes.

1
Posted by: JR | 2004/12/15

Hi Silver...

My history of endo is nightmarish.... but yes, I ovulate every month, at virtually the same time. The reason i know this is that I chart my cycle daily, detailing all the fertility signs, and they all indicate ovulation. I know how you feel... being "down" and all... and I've been married for nearly 11 years ttc #1... so I'm in the same boat. I've just resigned myself to the fact that its not up to me, its up to God... and I have to be patient. I've had all the tests, scopes, ops, you name it... and docs all say everything is now 100%. I just need to play the waiting game.... baby dust to you!

Reply to JR