Question
Posted by: sapna | 2008/05/27

Ovulation & egg

Hi doctor,

I would like to know if there is no ovulation can the period come on regular time. If yes, how? because if no egg is ovulated then from where does period (Bleeding) comes?

Same way when the egg is realsed from the ovary , how long does it live in utrerus ? Is it true that every time eggs comes there is pain in stomach. Please answer.
Thank You in advance

Dear Sapna
Generally, if one is seeing their period regularly, then ovulation should be occuring. However, menstruation can occur even if ovulation has not taken place. The blood comes out from the uterus. There is a secretory phase to a menstrual cycle and if ovulation has not taken place there will be a time that the hormonal levels will drop to such an extent that will allow the shedding of the endometrium and that is how the blood would come out. Everytime that ovulation takes place does not necessarily invoke a pain in the stomach. Some people will experience this pain while others will have no pain and ovulation may still take place. The oocyte can survive for 48 hours in the fallopian tube.

2
Posted by: sapana | 2008/06/24

Thank u doctor for your reply but you didn't answer me about the discharge from my breast will it effect my ovulation in any way and is there any medication which can stop this discharge Please Guide
With lots of thanks and regards
Sakshi

Reply to sapana
Posted by: sapna | 2008/05/27

Doctor

After IUI I was pregant but only after seven weeks it was aborted because of no heart beats. Soon after that some milky liquid started coming from my breast I consulted my Gynaec, he gave me some tablet and the discharge stopped for some time. But after the course of tablets it again started. I don't know how My doctor says it doesn't matter
but I have read it may affect the ovulation. Is it true ?

Some says it is because of tension and if it is because of tension can u help me to get rid of tension because of no pregancy i am really tense as the days are passing
Please help

Thank u.......

Reply to sapna