Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/27

Ovulation drugs

I do not have any infertility problems my fiance and I are trying for twins which drug can I tale to produce more eggs I would like one that is taken orally and not injections how long before we try should I take it?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Lilmama

Drugs such as Clomiphene citrate do produce more eggs than in a normal menstrual cycle. However these drugs should not be taken without any medical supervision as they do have side effects. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist so that he can explain to you how take the medication and be monitored at the same time.

Answered by: Dr. Y. M. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/11/04

I just wanted to know if it was possible we have spoken about it and if the LORD wants to bless us with twins so be it then but its not that we going that route anymore

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/29

Everyone, including Gynae Doc has warned you about the dangers of twins. You have already had a prem baby - why on earth would you want to do this to yourslef again? Twins WILL be prem. Stop being silly and get this stupid idea out of your head.

Reply to Dee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.