Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/15

Ovulation / Conceive

Hi Ladies,

Can u please assist me with this one my October LMP was on the 02 and I took my first course of Clomid from the 06-10 my cycle is 32 days, I had a white slippery discharge on day 20 of my cycle for October I then asked the Doc, she said there was a possibility that I ovulated on Day 20.

Now in November my LMP was on the 03 and I took my second course of Clomid from 07-11 November,
(the receipt that u get from the packet of Clomid says that u ovulate 06 - 12 days after the course of Clomid) Very confused now.

All a want to know is it possible to ovulate on Day 20 as previously Im on day 13 of my cycle.?
When do u think I can have intercourse bear in mind that Im on day 13 of my cycle.

Pauka

It is difficult to predict ovulation on Clomid. The best thing would be for your doctor to track your cycle.