Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2006/04/10

Ovulation Calculator

Hello

Please could you let me know when a women is at her fertile period of the month. (Ugent)

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

3
Posted by: JS | 2006/04/11

I'm trying to fall pregnant and we have been trying for the last 4 years.
When is the best time fertile period of the month?
My menstrual period started today 11/04/2005 ( My period is about 1week and 3 days late).Is there anything wrong with me? ?I don't know when me ovulation period are ?
PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

Reply to JS
Posted by: J | 2006/04/11

When is the best time to fall pregnant?
My menstrual period started today 11/04/2005 ( My period is are about 1week and 3 days late).Is there anything wrong with me? Now I don't know when me ovulation period are ?
PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

Reply to J
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/10

14-16 from the 1st day of her last menstrual period (LMP). eg. if her last period started on the 01st - 05th april her ovulation will be around the 14-16 of april.

Reply to SP™