Question
Posted by: Eckles | 2003/03/17

OVULATION BUT NO FLOW

Hi, I am 49 yrs old & I was advised to have a hysterectomy & pelvic repair about 3 years ago. I first tried to get my periods back to normal by going on a 7 day fast and then changing my diet ( soya, sprouts, nuts and fresh fruit & veg). It worked and so for the past 2 years my periods have been normal and very regular. The pelvic repair was still very necessary, so after 2 years of wet panties. I decided to have the repair. I was advised that I may as well have the hysterectomy as well. It took me a while to say goodbye to my uterus. Its done now 8 weeks ago. I am fine What I want to know is:
1. What happens to my menstral flow now. I have had my blood taken to test my hormones and they are all still on track, as well as the ovary to brain function!! So I do not need replacements yet.
2. Where can I get the best webpage about natural hormones?
Thanks Eckles

You will not have any periods now as you no longer have a uterus. Periods result from shedding of the uterine lining, which no longer applies to you.
I do not know any websites for natural HRT offhand. You could try doing a web search.