Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/01/05

Ovulation after D&C and happy new year!!!

First my question, I had a D&C done on the 30 November 2004, I bled heavily for 8 days and then it got less and less and in total went on for 4 weeks. The last week of bleeding was actually more like spotting in the mornings only.

I stopped on the 26 and then on the 27th notiiced something like my normal fertile servical mucus together with the very high sex drive which usually acompany my ovulation period, my question, is it possible to ovulate so quickly after you stopped bleeding? or was it just something else, the mucus is gone now and so my sex drive (like normal after ovulation took place before I got preggies)

Hope you can help me on this.

Then a very happy new year for the ladies, gynaedoc and anybody else... :)

I hope that everybody who is pregnant already have a wonderful pregnancy and that you will have a blessed time

I hope that everybody who isn't preggies yet or had a miscarraige will have the best news in the coming year and that by Christmas all of us will either be pregnant or have our little angels in our arms (that is still possible for anybody getting preggies in the next 3 months)

Jessica

Yes, it is possible to ovulate 4 weeks after a D&C. The bleeding is not related to the timing of ovulation. There is often a delay in the first epriod after a D&C, but this varies from person to person.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/01/05

I forgot to ask,

How long should I wait before expecting my next period? 6weeks from the D&C or my normal 4 weeks after my period stopped? (I have a 35 in stead of 28 day cycle normally)

Jessica

Reply to Jessica