Question
Posted by: Euphy | 2008/06/19

Ovulation

I fall on 21 week menstruatial cycle(my GP confirmed),my period was on the 02 of jun and my last day was the 06 of Jun,and my next cycle will be on the last week of the month around 26 of June....
When do I ovulate???????????
NB: I was on injection for 4years,my last injection was in March 2007,still not pregnant,I've been taking folic acid for 2mthns,nothing is happening .........PLS HELP!!!!!!!

Maybe about the 12th..The injection may take up to a year to wear off so I wont worry about the length of time. See notes on folic acid in one of today's questions

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/19

Ovulation is usally day 11-14 of your cycle.

Reply to LL