Question
Posted by: kenny | 2007/11/29

ovulation

hi
please i will like to know how to know or calculate my ovulation.
i got married in october,and during my period then,my husband and i had sex.and my period came exactly on the 28th day.but this month,my period was 3days late and the blood was kinda dark at first.and it was with so much of pain.thn my left breast was especially tender.i will like to know what could be responsible for this.thanks

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on calculating ovulation. Periods can vary by a few days, so 3 days is within normal limits.