Question
Posted by: Liza | 2007/06/20

OVULATION

Does it mean that you have to SEE the egg white discharge or feel "something" during your time when you ovulate in order for you to know you DID ovulate. Or can you ovulate without noticeable evidence.

Dear Liza

Ovulation mucous changes are very subjective and depend on amongst other things vaginal length and the function of the cervical mucous producing cells. It is not recommended that you utilise this method to assess ovulation as a first choice. I would recommend that you use the LH urine testing kits instead, which are far more accurate and predict ovulation in advance.

1
Posted by: Candy | 2007/06/20

I don't have any visable signs. I was tested last month and i am ovulating.

Reply to Candy