Question
Posted by: visitor | 2007/04/10

ovulation

This is going to sound like a very stupid question. How do I know if I ovulate every month. I always thought that I did, and I am trying to get pregnant for 8 months now. My mom told me she only ovulated once in six months. Please help, cause I think this can maybe the problem

If you have regular periods, this is a good sign. Many women have an egg-white discharge at the time of ovulation and some have pain at this tme.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/04/10

if you get a "egg white" like liquid coming from your vagina about 14 -17 days after your period then you know that your either have or are about to ovulate. that is the clear indication.

Reply to Nix