Question
Posted by: Nonto | 2007/04/02

Ovulation

Dear Doctor
I had a cyst removed last year in Nov, and early this year I consulted with my doctor regarding the process of conceiving, my main problems is that I'm so clueless with the body terms. However I was prescribed with Chlomid tablets. My main problem is that I have a odd circle of which I do not know when I'm ovulating. my last period was on the 12th of Feb. and I took Chlomid 2days after and I was later given a Pregnyl injection please give me clue on what's gonna happen!

If you had Clomid and Pregnyl, you should have ovulated 18 hours after the injection.