Question
Posted by: Timmy | 2007/03/19

Ovulation

How do I calculate ovulation? My cycle varies between 25 and 26 days. How would I calculate the approximate ovulation date?

Dear Timmy

In a regular 26-day cycle ovulation commonly occurs on day 12. Hence the most fertile phase would be between day 10 and day 14 of that particular cycle.

4
Posted by: babygirl | 2007/03/22

U can also buy them online - I bought mine from fertilitree!com AND they delivered it !!! Have been trying to fall preggers for ages 'cause I have crazy ov cycles and never knew when to BD - finally got pregnant after using my ov monitor after 2 months VVVVHappy. Good Luck

Reply to babygirl
Posted by: G | 2007/03/19

Another good investment is an ovulation predictor kit to be sure. You can buy them from Clicks/Dischem.

Reply to G
Posted by: Timmy | 2007/03/19

Thank you G. I realised last week I had been calculating it wrong. I thot ovulation occured round day 14 - regardless of the cycle.

Thanks for replying - will try those dates - and hopfully score :=).

Reply to Timmy
Posted by: G | 2007/03/19

You should ovulate around day 11 or 12. Try to baby dance on day 10, 11, 12 and 13 to be safe. Good luck!

Reply to G