Question
Posted by: Karin | 2005/01/10

Ovulation

I had a miscarriage early Sept '04.
Will I be able to fall pregnant if I ovulate on the 28th day of my cycle and menstruate shortly after (±5 days)?

It would be unusual to ovulate on Day 28 of your cycle and have a period 5 days later. I am not sure what you base the ovulation date on.

Best wishes.

2
Posted by: priscilla | 2005/01/10

My last peroid was on 17 dec 2004 right now my breast is painful ,soft and with sharp pain inside is this means I am pregnant

Reply to priscilla
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/01/10

You cannot have your period 5 days after ovulation.
Ovulation takes place 14 days before your period.

In other words, ovulation is usually about 2 weeks after your menstrual period, and you will have your next period about 2 weeks later.

Your ovulation period is your most fertile period

Reply to Pokkel