Question
Posted by: babes | 2004/11/29

OVULATION

Hi, i need to find out when do i ovulate, i started my periods on 26-28 November. Which is the best dates to do it with my man since we are planning for a baby.

It depends what the length of your cycle is. Have a look in the archives under Ovulation. There is a lot of information there.

2
Posted by: PN | 2004/11/29

That would depend on the length of you cycle. Usually from day 14 to 18 would be the best days to conceive.

I suggest purchasing an ovulation test kit (from a pharmacy) and use this to determine ovulation.

Good Luck.

Reply to PN
Posted by: andy | 2004/11/29

this somthing i heard from a good pal of mine who is also a doctor

on how to get a baby boy

from the day of period you must count that as day 1 and on the 15th day you must have sex and it is a guranteed way to get a baby boy ( it has been tried and tested by several freinds and has been a success)

it has something to do with the sperm and its energy

goodluck i hope it works if you want a son

Reply to andy