Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/23

Ovulation

Hi ladies,

My LPM was on the 03 of November I've have a 32 days cycle. I took Clomid from the 07-11 of November, on day 17 of my cycle a noticed a white discharge, and today im on day 21 of my cycle I still have this discharge (Am I ovulating or what?)

I had intercourse on 19,21 and 22 of November do u think I've done my homework at the right time.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards Pauka

It sounds like your assessment is right. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/23

The white discharge can be your ovulation mucus, It seems that if it is then you have done your homework the right time, but keep it up, rather to much than to little :)

Jessica

Reply to Jessica