Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2004/10/15

Ovulation

Hi All,

I would just like to know is there any way I can be sure if I'm ovulating of not without an ovulation test, is there anything I can look for like a change in vaginal discharge or anything.

Thanx

Vaginal discharge becomes thinner but this is very unreliable. progesterone test on day 21 is the most accurate

1
Posted by: young lady | 2004/10/16

I normally feel it, its like very light cramping, its not sore but you can feel it. Other than that just work out that its two weeks after/before your period(if you have a normal monthly cycle). You might also notice that you are feeling very sexy and probably easily aroused.

Reply to young lady