Question
Posted by: curious | 2004/10/05

Ovulation

I just want to know if my cycle is 38 days long when will my ovulation date be and if I were right and it was between the 2 and 4 and i made love for all the days except the 4. Will I still have a good change. And do one need to wait for a period to be skipped or how soon can I test.

HELP

14 days before your next period is the day you are likely to be ovulating. Intercourse in and around then is fine.
Wait till you skip a period and then do test

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/05

One generally ovulates 14 days before your next period starts, You can do a test as soon as you think your period is late, but not to soon becuase a HPT can show negative if it is actually positive

Reply to Jessica