Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/09/29

Ovulation

If my cycle is 25 days, does that mean I will still ovulate 14 days after the first day of my period? And what is the best time to have intercourse – before and after ovulation or the day of ovulation and a few days thereafter?

Ovulation is probably 14 days before your next period. regular intercourse a few days before and after that day is advised

2
Posted by: Confused | 2004/09/30

Thanks for your comment me. The only reason I asked is that I'm trying to fall pregnang and just wanted to know when exactly I will be ovulating and when is the best time for intercourse. No need for sarcastic comments.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: ME | 2004/09/29

WHO KNOWS ABOUT THAT ASK YOURSELF AND GET ANSWERS

Reply to ME