Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/03

OVULATION

I am due to ovulate on Monday 8th March 2004, so i ahev been told by another person on this forum to start having sex around the 4th Match 2004, 6th Match, 7th March, 9th March and 11 th March 2004 as i really want a baby.

I am also going to buya ovulation kit jsut to be sure, so if i get one today should i test today, Do you only gt 1 test in the box or not?

Please help

You start testing 3-4 days before you expect to ovulate. The test becomes positive 36 hours before ovulation, so will give you a better idea of when to have intercourse.

1
Posted by: Nel | 2004/03/03

You should get about 5 in the box, but suppose this will vary on where you buy it from.

Reply to Nel