Question
Posted by: Jay | 2004/01/22

Ovulation?

I know that an indication of ovulation is a slippery/egg white consistancy discharge. My last period was on 7/01/04 so it is around the time i can expect ovulation to take place.

Yesterday (Wednesday) i had this ovulation discharge in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Today, at around 16:45 i had it again. Is this normal and when would my "window of opportunity" end given i have had this discharge three times in two days?

We are really trying for a baby so your answer would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if i am ovulating again after a pregnancy that ended at full term in October, can i take it my body is now ready again?

Many thanks in advance

Quite normal. The discharge lasts for a day or two. Your best time to try would be Wednesday, thursday, Friday.
It sounds like you are ready for another pregnancy, yes. The suggested time to wait is 3 months.