Question
Posted by: Jan | 2006/04/13

Ovulating weekend & sticky discharge & frequent urinating

This weekend is my ovulation weekend. It looks like I have a wierd discharge like (cottage cheese) very little though and feels like I need to urinate frequently. Will this effect my chances of conceiving? Is there anything natural that I could take ?
PS the discharge doesn't smell at all or my urine, although after our deed last night I did feel a bit burny.

I've also taken Clomid this month ,Ovidrel Injection and Benylin cough medicine.

Please give me some advice.

A cottage cheese discharge may indicate thrush. This should not interfere with conception though. You could try bathing in tea tree oil.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/13

It sounds like you have thrush - which usually presents with a cottage cheese type discharge and usually some itching. The need to urinate sounds like a bladder infection, you will need to go along to your doc to have this confirmed with a urine test - you'll have to take meds if you do have a bladder infection, if it is thrush, you'll need to take an internal thrush cream - you wont be in the best position to have sex if you are using this.

Reply to lou