Posted by: desperate | 2008/10/27

ovulating &  not falling pregnant

Is it possible to ovulate have intercourse &  still not fall pregnant?
&  Is it just one day that you ovulate or is it over a period of time?
How do you work out when you would be ovulating?

thanks for your help

You do not fall pregnant each time you have sex, even if you have it at the time of ovulation. Ovulation is the release of the egg. The egg usually survives for a bout 48 hours. Have a look at the Top 5 questions to work out when you ovulate.

Posted by: mini me | 2008/10/27

You ovulate on +- day 14 of your sicle. Count day one as the fisrt day you bleed. It is possible for you not to fall pregnant as it is not all up to you. If all is not 100% with hubby, you will also have problems to fall pregnant

Reply to mini me