Question
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/09

ovulating

hi all, how do one know if one is ovulating, is there any sign like discharges or not, i am not seeing any discharges, an pls i want to know is the calculation, is it 14 days before next period or 14 days after the last period. thks all

Not all women have the ovulation discharge. Ovulation should occur 14 days before the next period. If you have a 28 day cycle, this would be Day 14 of your cycle.

5
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/10

thks ladies, surely this is our year, i love all u ladies on this site, u all are so so encouraging. God bless u all, like my DH will say, with God u can even be pregnant when u don't fill concious of it, but u know we ladies, we are always very concious of when we are ovulating and we will want ur DH to hv it with us. Good luck to every one that is ttcing and the pregnant ones.

Reply to rosy
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/10

The signs that I normally get are a pimple anywhere on my face and sentitive bigger breasts.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/10

I have no idea .Let's keep our fingers crossed that this will be the year for us to ttc.
Take care

Reply to Mpums
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/10

thanks mpums, pls can u tell me if there is a sign that one is ovulating or it veries. thks

Reply to rosy
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/10

Hi Rosy
Try this website it might help I'm also using it.
mymonthlycyclesdotcom
Good luck.

Reply to Mpums