Question
Posted by: peaches | 2004/10/14

ovulate

Last month my period started on the 9th sep,and this month it started yesterday the 13th of oct, I dont know if i counted correctly, but is my cycle 35 days. If im correct, then which dates will i be ovulating. I am also on clomid(second try) ,Sep was my first try, but unfortunatly it didnt work. and ile be starting it on the 5th day of my cycle again. Can anyone please tell me, if I counted correctly, and if my cycle is 35 days, when will i be ovulating, and which dates would be the best for us to have intercourse.THANKS.

You counted correctly but the cycle could have been thrown by the clomid. If it is a 35 day cycle you are likely to be ovulating on about day20 to 21