Question
Posted by: Zan | 2006/07/26

Ovu test

Hi I have PCOS after my 1st child 4 years ago. Can you please tell me where to find a RE-USABLE ovulation (saliva) test, which my local pharmacy will help me source - I live in Secunda. Also, my husband has Chron's disease. I recently heard that that can affect his sperm count. How true is this?

Dear Zan

Firstly I would like to mention that salivary ovulation testing kits are not reliable especially in the face of PCOS. It is also true that Chrons disease may also be associated with spermatogenic problems (sperm production problems). However should you still be determined to use and ovulation salivary test then try and get the OVULITE testing kit.
Good Luck.