Question
Posted by: IVAN | 2004/10/28

OVERWEIGHT

i am 39yrs old
i weighed 105kg three mnths ago
i now weigh 133kgs
what do you think is the problem
i used to also visit the gymn at least four times a week
i now viist the gymn maybe once in two weeks
do you think there is aproblem with my eating habits or stomach
should i go for a scan
is there a diet that can be recommeded

Ask Dietdoc

3
Posted by: TW | 2004/10/28

Hey dont worry about it - there is lots you can do you just need to focus and have the dedication and you can lose lots of weight and thats a promise!!!!

go visit the weigh-less site, now before you think its not for me go look at there success stories with guys and ladies who have battled for years (Amazing) !!!

So all you have to do now is to decide ...

Do you stay unhappy and continue this yo-yo weigh gain ect or try a health program and give it all you got and be pleasently surprised and feel full of life again!!!

Go one you can do this !!!

Reply to TW
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/28

Hi why did you stop gymming??? I have n nice program that you can follow and n reasonable good dieet. The problem is when you gym you burn the kalories taken in and you can basicaly eat with almost now fear but when you stop gym and keep on eating you dont burn the kalories any more and it gets stored as fat. I think you must just start controlling what you eat.

Your intake should be round about 2500 kj per day anything more you need to gym to burn that kalories. Dieet dok has got some nice dieets that work. For the gym program you need to do high impact cardio but please start slow, between 20-30 min a day is recomended with some abb training. Tipical program will be:

Tredmill-10min- work on manual start at level 3 and increase the level every min by halve exsample 3,3.5,4,4.5,5,5.5,6 ext
Rowing-5min- start at level 1 and try to reach 800m rowed
Bick-5min- do the cardio setting it will regulate by it self
Orbitrack-10min-do cardio setting

Then abb training start with 3 sets of 25 each, floor crunches, incline situps, machine crunch and legrases.

Please start slow and dont overdo it this program you mast do 3-4 times a week depending on how you feel when you done with that post again and i will e-mail you a 12 week program that will help trim you down, with a desond dieet i lost 26kg in 12 weeks with it.

Just a tipe with the dieet drink at least 2 leaters of water a day and brake your meals down into 6 meals aday and you will find its not that hard to stick to itAND NOW SUGERS LIKE COKE EVEN DIEET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!! RATHER USE ONE SPOON OF BROWN SUGER!!!!! Good luck hope I have helped you some and a scan i think is not nessasary just control what you eat!!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/28

PLease visit diet site, on ur left hand side. U ll get a lot of people with the same problem and DietDoc may be able to help u.

Reply to Zee