Question
Posted by: Rachel | 2007/12/08

Oversweating a lot when I'm at school.

I've tried the Secret Antiperspirant and Certain Dri but the next morning when I get to school I'm doing fine until I'm in my first class. Most people say their cold in the class and sometimes I am too but I'm still sweating. It's embarassing and I don't know what to do about it. Help!

Dear Rachel

Excessive sweating is not uncommon and I suggest that you consult your GP, to do a thyroid function test. If your thyroid levels are normal, you can consider getting Botox injected in the affected areas. This will eleviate your symptoms for a period of plus minus 6 months.

Kind regards