Question
Posted by: Real | 2008/07/17

overseas sups

Can anyone advise if buying from over seas is safe and legit...
i' m thinking about this site...
bodybuilding dot com/store/help/interrates.htm

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Real

I’m sorry, but I will not be able to help you on this one.

Take care
Vanessa

2
Posted by: Megan | 2008/08/06

Hi Real,
Getting high quality supps into SA is not always easier or cheaper. If you are interested in a established international brand, have a look at Enervit. It' s by far the best in SA. Google them for contact details.

Reply to Megan
Posted by: Johan | 2008/07/23

Do not buy from bodybuilding.com once they ship your stuff will only be held back by SARS and they will not refund if it is held back. Even sites such as amazon do not ship to SA anymore becuase SARS holds back everything because you are liable for taxes and import duties. Rather pay extra and buy from importers within SA

Reply to Johan