Question
Posted by: Mera | 2008/01/24

Overian Cysts

I have been to a GP who told me I had a Overian Infection, than I went to a Gynea who told me I have an Overian Cyst and I have seen this on the Scan, it was rather large, looked like a tennis ball and had dark blotches in which I understand to be the fluid and then something that looked like clowds (white) which I understands to be the blood, I have not received any painkillers, antibiotics or anything. I have the following symptoms: swelling of the stomach, swelling of the breasts (tenderness), nausia and terrible pain with bloatedness. I need to go back within 3 weeks to get it measured?

That sounds reasonable. Cysts often disappear on their own. You can take Panado in the mean time.

2
Posted by: Patty | 2008/06/02

I have had problems with extremely heavy periods for most of my life (I am 42). I was on the pill for about 17 years & then had excessive bleeding continuously for about a year before I saw a doctor. He removed the lining with ablation & I was fine for about a year after that. I then began constant bleeding again although not heavy at all & returned to the doctor where he removed my lining with lazer treatment. It is now a year later & I have begun to bleed intermittently (very light) again. I want to know is it possible for me to fall pregnant as I am now sort of menstruating (I was told it was not necessary to take any precautions after the 1st surgery & haven't done so for over 2 years now)?

Reply to Patty
Posted by: LL | 2008/01/24

My one friend get those big cycts every couple of years, the one time her's burst so they had an emergency operation, she was in immense pain.... I would ask my gynea what the next step is... sorry i cant be of help.

Reply to LL