Question
Posted by: soja | 2005/11/23

overeating<br>

please help I am killing myself. Each day I look in the mirror an d I hate myself. Each day I say this is the day untill I went to the shops and the this day ended I bougt a sweet or colddrink etc.I really feel sorry for myself to be on a diet agian which I am actually not but still. I can't play sports anymore as a result of my weight I injured my knee so badly and it doesn't heal because I am to fat.

Please help

Dear Soja
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle and YOU are the only person on earth who can take the decision to make a change to your eating habits and physical fitness (despite the injured knee). Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). To increase your energy output do regular exercise (in your case cycling or swimming are good options).

1
Posted by: ARCHIE | 2005/11/23

I FEEL FOR YOU FEEL THE SAME

Reply to ARCHIE