Posted by: Vissie | 2008/08/03

Overeating - 1552

I think there are support groups out there called Overeaters Anonymous.... it is a 12 step programme like AA, but they are supposed to be very good and does not cost a thing except to get to a meeting. They deal with emotional, stess handling and shared experiences etc.... good luck

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I have heard of them, too, but if they operate in SA, I'm not aware of a contact address, phone-numer of email / web adress. If anyone knows, do please notify the forum

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Riley | 2008/08/03

Overeaters Anonymous
(011) 640-2901
(011) 440-2628 (o/h)
(011) 802-3500 (a/h)

Unit for Eating Disorders
(011) 535-3000
Tara Hospital
Tygerberg Hospital (021) 938-4571
Groote Schuur (021) 404-2151

Eating Disorders Action Committee (EDAC)
(031) 764-7466

Reply to Riley

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.